Thursday 16 February 2012

Muffins à la Banana.

I will never ever not appreciate Mommy making me Gluten Free Banana Muffins. 
Their taste is like a little taste explosion of amazingness in your mouth. 


Counting down the minutes until they come out. 


15 a batch is not nearly enough. 


Nope, my fisheye definitely hasn't grown old yet. Note my Mom wrapping them. She was actually complaining about me not helping her but taking pictures instead. But hey they came out prettay cool so it's okay. 


They're best right out of the oven. ^That was my first bite. I wish I could say I didn't burn my mouth. 

Ahhh I love food. I also wish I was a better cook. I don't have enough patience for cooking though. 

1 comment:

fariha said...

I love banana muffins! Though I have never tried a gluten free one. Share the recipe :)