Tuesday 7 February 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Yessss, more fisheye pictures in the snow. This time not of trees and such but of my very besfran and I at her house. We vraiment need to chill more souvent and take cool pictures like ceci: (I have this Franglais thing down like no other, ah oui.



If I like animals? No. If I like her dogs? Still no. From a distance they're cute though, I guess, maybe, sometimes. 


Selfies! Lolololol.
Resizing a picture of myself to XL because I'm supah narcissistic. 

That was actually a really good day. There's not a lot of people I can just hang out with for hours without actually doing anything and still have a enjoy myself. We were eating croissants and talking about our accomplishments of that day: Go to a horse-riding store, take pictures in the snow, eat food. Gotta love those oh-so productive Saturdays. 

4 comments:

Dori the Giant said...

Haha I love fisheye photos! I never get tired of them.

Unknown said...

Same! They're great fun to play with:)

Aimee said...

Great photos, I love the fisheye effect! :) x

Unknown said...

Thanks Aimee! :)