Wednesday 15 February 2012

House of Hearts: Post-Valentine Cheer Up Attempt.

Alright so my post on Valentine's Day was just about the most depressing thing ever, so I thought I'd go around the house and find heartshaped things. This isn't nearly all of it, but lighting was bad so I had to cut lots of pictures. 


Lolz, I'm actually allergic to pasta. But it's okay my brother was only a little creeped out when I took pictures of his plate.




This one is actually up year round. In December everyone's all "Oh I love your Christmas decoration" and during February they're like "Oh I love how you put it up for Valentine's Day".. If only they knew.. :)


I'm not one of those people who go all "You shouldn't celebrate Valentine's Day because it's just commercial blah blah blah" because all holidays are commercial. It's the 21st century. I just wish it'd have been slightlyyyy better. Not even just romantically. But like, math teachers telling you they made a typo on your report card with your grade and you're actually really close to failing and while you don't have a valentine to compensate with the bad news.. Not so great.

Next year will be better. 

1 comment:

Jess Cole said...

Oh love love the heart shaped pasta! so cute! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!