Thursday 5 January 2012

Hello all.

I'm Malou. And you can look at the little tab-thing to find out more. I changed the name like 489753 times but Evelien came up with LAWLLERSKATES and she wants all the credit as you can see:

THIS is a screenshot from facebook chat. I PROMISE you if you stick around  (which you will?) that you'll see more of these.
.. (There you go, bahhaha)

The name really has of just about 0 meaning apart from, you know, the relation to the background picture of me, yes me, in a basket wearing rollerskates and the fact that I laugh, a lot.

Now I'm not entirely sure what all this will be, but I'm pretty much planning on taking you through my teenage life and all of its ups and downs - not only through writing but also through photographs, little obsessions, and just random tidbits in all kinds of shapes and forms.

UPDATE: Hey Evelien, I'm not LAWLLERSKATES anymore but that's okay. :)

No comments: