Friday 6 April 2012

Woah.

I fail. I had so many awesome pictures about my holiday in France in store for you, but I just never got to uploading them. Right now, I don't have them, but once I get home I'll definitely post them... Only a month or two late.

Anywayssss, I'm in France again at the moment, skiing this time. I freaking love this area, been coming here since I was 4, and so bien sur pictures were taken which, hey!, I can upload in a timely fashion, although I don't like them nearly as much as my Sud de la France ones - they're not really anything special, more me goofing of with the younger siblings :3

sibling loveeee<3  
miniature peoples... 

such a BA part of Val Thorens 


hot skiing outfits  

Enjoy for now, I'm back, posting regularly, or I hope so anyways.

No comments: